getstatd is a simple http server emulation daemon that allows users to watch
their accounting statistic and admins to watch general users statistic,
terminal lines and other system wide statistic for any period of time.
* User's detailed statistic per each login.
* Statistic for system administrators and trusted users ( who is online,
last logins, summary statistic per user and tty lines statistic).
* Supporting 4 external plugins (same as netstat, uptime, ping, etc).
* Calculation summary and day/night statistic.
* Visualization in any web browser without using of any http servers.
* Two methods of automatic user authentication (without entering user
name and password) and standard name/password authentication (POP3,
local crypted/encrypted passwords).
* 4 access control lists: allowed users, allowed admin users, allowed
plugin users, excluded users in calculation.
* Simple HTML forms for interface modification.
* Realtime watching for user/system state.
* Add-on monitoring pack. Test for free disk space, max file/dir size, pocess
status, network services (telnet,ftp,http,pop,smtp,etc), dns, ping,
network interfaces, routing, suid programs, warnings in log files.
WBR, Maxim Chirkov
Powered by FreeBSD and Linux