.Net Developer (Wroclaw, Poland) – 3 positions
Your role is:
• To work with the consultants, partners and client teams to design and develop custom software solutions;
• To work in large-scale projects;
• To deliver business-critical components;
• To learn the information about Global Finance and Banking Investment;
• To communicate with project stakeholders and business areas.
You experience and skills:
• 2-5 years’ experience with C# development;
• Experience with NET 4.0/4.5, C#, SQL Server, WCF, web services, and design patterns;
• Experience with financial services industry, large scale cache/data fabric technologies, scalable systems and grid computation technologies;
• Skills to design, work independently, also in a team;
• Knowledge of Microsoft technologies;
• English knowledge (B2 or higher).
What we offer:
• Legal employment in Poland, juridical and organizational support during relocation to EU
• Salary: from 3 to 4 thousand USD (2-3 thousand after taxes and all deductions) depending from your experience.
• Work in fantastic Team and friendly atmosphere, innovative IT projects.
Soflab Services is IT services company which has been existing on Polish IT market since 2007. Together with Soflab Technology (www.soflab.pl) we are part of Soflab Group which provides its services to 100 clients in more than 10 countries. Our offices are located in Katowice, Warsaw and Wroclaw.
For our Customer – an international software house with offices in North America and Europe, including Poland, we are looking for .Net Developer in Wroclaw, Poland.
If you want to join our team please send your resume to: remigiusz.szewczyk @ soflab.pl